This kind of posts have always been my favourite to read, so I though I would share my own “What’s in my bag?” post. And it’s always fun to see what’s in other people’s bags, isn’t it?
The bag that I’m currently obsessed with is this cute backpack from Michael Kors. I never though I’m gonna use it so much, but it’s very convenient and easy to style, I love it. So, here is what I carry every day with me:
- Obviously, I always have my wallet with me and it’s also from Michael Kors. As you can tell, I’m a real Michael Kors fan 🙂
- A small pouch bag from Liebeskind, where I put some medicine, tissues and other small things. This way I manage to keep my bag tidy 😉
- Sunglasses, I always have sunglasses with me, so I’m prepared for when the sun decides to come and because I drive to work every day. These sunglasses are the last addition to my collection. They are from Kapten&Son and designed by Debiflue. I was looking for pink sunglasses for a long time and these are so pretty and comfortable to wear ❤
- I always carry this Little Red Inspiration Notebook with me, this way I’m always prepared when I’ve an idea or when I need to quickly write something down.
- I never miss a pen in my bag, this one is my favourite. I got is as a present from Eppendorf and it resembles an eppendorf pipette, it’s a bit nerdy I know 🙂
- I see now that I forgot to put my phone and my keys, which are also always with me. I’m an Apple girl, using iPhone 7 gold.
- My headphones are also from Apple, but these are the very old version. I have very small ears and the new ones don’t fit in 🙂
- I don’t always have a lipstick and a lipliner with me, but I definitely can’t go without a lip balm. This one from Burt’s Bees is my current favourite. I’ve also written a blog post about it, which you can find here.
- A few other necessities like hand cream, usb sticks, carefree daily pads/liners, and my work badge and I’m ready to go.
What do you carry in your bag? What are the things that you can’t leave the house without?